Client Code of Conduct
Green Acres Pet Center seeks to continually provide a welcoming and safe environment which ensures trust and respect for all people and pets.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for the following behavior:
- Verbal abuse, malicious or harmful statements about others, profanity or disrespect directed at a person or pet
- Any form of harassment
- Discriminatory comments and/or actions
- Intimidation tactics and/or threats
- Allowing your pet to intimidate or threaten a person or another pet
- Public disclosure of another’s private information
- Suspicion of being under the influence of alcohol or behavior-altering drugs
- Failure to comply with requests from our staff, including leashing/restraining your pet
In the event that your behavior is problematic, we reserve the right to discontinue services immediately.
This policy is strictly enforced and non-compliance will result in corrective measures being taken, which may include termination of veterinary care at Green Acres Pet Center, being asked to leave the property and the potential of involvement by law enforcement.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.